Mehndi Designs for Kids: Mehndi, being the biggest pre-wedding event, is an integral one-night affair in the Indian weddings. Holding the ritualistic importance, it is also a fun event for the bride and all the family members specially kids are excited for mehndi designs to draw their name tatto. Mehndi is no more just the bride thing where all the attention is being given to the bride. Kids along with other ladies of the house participate with all their excitement too, however sometimes missing on the fun because of the limited designs. So, we thought of sharing some mehndi designs for your kids, making the event equally special for them as well.
Kids Mehndi Designs
1. This design is perfect for your princess’s little hands which can not take care of detailed henna design. Just a small circular pattern along with floral and dotted patterns on the sides make to be an elegant design. The filled finger tips which are very common for years still make to be first choice when it comes to a simple design, especially for kids.
2. This is for those kids who are impatient and super mischievous and are likely to ruin the design which is too detailed. This is one of the simplest designs while being a creative one for kids. The uneven floral patterns in the middle of the hand, short lines joining the adjoining designs, covering the finger tips. This simple design is perfect for your restless and naughty kid.
3. This one is for the canvas of young, innocent kids who love flowers. This is usually considered to be one such designs which captures a kid’s innocence well. It has a flower in the centre with paisley design going on the wrist and with some random patterns of the fingers. This is simple yet best for kids.
4. This one is for slightly older kids who are bit patient and enjoy mehndi designs. This beautiful design has a paisley motif in the middle of the back of her hand and floral designs below it. The finger tips consist of small, petal-like spiral designs. This design is a great option for many occasions including weddings.
5. This floral henna pattern which is also in the form of known Arabic mehndi style, is pretty neat with finest of details. It is a very simple design yet very elegant. The design begins from the tip of the middle finger, extending up to the wrist, consisting of floral motifs and a bangle like pattern making your little one’s hand very beautiful.
There are plenty more designs which can adorn your little princess’s hands, however more the options, more the confusion. Show this to your kid’s and make them pick a design for themselves. These are the simplest ones so that the mehndi function remains to the easy and enjoyable affair for you both. After all, it is all about having fun with the bride, isn’t it?