Mehendi is one of the most loved decorative accessories among women. Even girls and women both love to apply mehendi on hands and legs. Applying mehendi on both hands and legs is an age-old traditional concept in India and in many neighboring countries. And applying mehendi on legs is quite chic and modernistic way of decorating mehendi.
With time many mehendi designs have evolved for both hands and legs. But it has been observed that mehendi leg designs have changed dramatically. You will see some latest leg mehendi design patterns all over the internet which girls love to decorate on their legs.
Leg mehendi Design patterns are very common and you can apply it on your special days. Be it a wedding, or during any Puja or social gatherings leg mehendi design patterns are quite common and look extremely beautiful.
Thus, without further delay let’s have a look at the latest leg mehendi design patterns –
- Geometric Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – This latest leg mehendi design pattern is quite decorative and beautiful. The principal design of this pattern is geometrical shapes. Here only legs or circles and any other geometric pattern are used. And the entire decoration or ornamentation is done around those geometric patterns only.
- Floral Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – Here the flowers are the central point of focus. You can use patterns and circular designs all around them but the important point of focus is flower pattern only.
- Arabic Style Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – This is the latest and trendiest mehendi design pattern on your legs. It is quite a spacious mehendi design pattern which looks great on legs. This ensures that efficient space is ensured and gives an overall neat look on your legs.
Read More – Latest Simple Mehndi Designs for Hands 2018
- Bridal Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – Bridal leg mehendi design pattern is an extremely delicate design pattern where detailing is done to it’s maximum. It can have some matching designs also and generally it extends to your knees at some point in time.
- Ankle Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – Ankle leg mehendi design pattern is the trendiest and modern way of decorating your legs with mehendi. This is mostly done by young girls and it looks great on the feet. This is also a minimalistic design which is limited only to your ankle border only.
- Gujarati Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – This is mostly done in weddings only. This is a very detailed and elongated leg design pattern which looks great on legs. It involves minute design which is mostly done by experts only.
Read More – Best Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding
- Rajasthani Leg Mehendi Design Pattern – This is another wedding leg mehendi design pattern which is quite detailed and looks great on both legs. The difference between another wedding mehendi design pattern and Rajasthani leg mehendi design pattern is that in Rajasthani leg mehendi design pattern even loves or good luck messages are also written on legs.
- Elaborate Leg Mehendi Design Pattern –Another detailed form of a mehendi design pattern in which minute detailing is done all over the legs. It covers your entire legs but the design takes very long time to be done.
Read More – Latest 100+ Simple Mehndi Designs