Latest Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding
The wedding season is right here and what a wedding is without your mehndi function, isn’t it? While adding the charm to your wedding functions and creating that happy aura, mehndi holds importance in adding to the bride’s beauty as well. To-be- brides would be able to relate to the fact that their mehndi design holds the similar importance as their attire and jewellery does. So, here we are, sharing our collection of best of bridal mehndi designs for a wedding.
1. The Paisley Print: This is one of the most classic bridal mehndi designs and has been bridal’s first choice since ages. Its design has smaller and pretty paisleys on the fingertips and bigger ones on the palm. The intricate strokes here emphasize the symmetry in the design.
2. The Floral Pattern: Ever favorite of people of all ages, floral patterns are considered to be the
best designs for a bride as they go well with any attire. The pattern is very simple yet elegant. The
tiny leaves of the flowers give an edge to the bride’s long fingers while the large flowers give depth.
The petals with various sizes with intricacy make the design look quite intriguing.
3. The Royal Architecture: This henna design is for that bride who has always been a princess and always envisaged a princess-like royal wedding. This bridal mehndi design will you the look and feel of the detailed architectural designs belong to the Mughal era. Its domes and floral designs would make you have cemented pillars of a royal residence on your hands. However, the major attraction of this design is the chequered and split pattern which is eye-catching and is not found in any other bridal mehndi design.
4. The Raja and Rani: For the to be king and queen! Yes, another very common and popular design for the couples who want their mehndi too to have both of them. This design also belongs to Mughal times as it depicts the artwork of a king and queen from the Mughal era. The faces of the king and the queen are its major focal point, making the design stand out.
5. The Elephant Motif: This is another one of the most favorite ones of the Indian bridal mehndi
designs. This is for those who love detailed, decorative and fulfilling mehndi designs. The detailed
curvy patterns here add a unique flair to your design and as the name says, elephants will be an
integral part of your design. However, its other elaborated details would shift the focus from the
elephants, making the design look more charming.
6. The Peacock Love: One for the peacock love! Peacock design is one which is found in many forms
of fashion, ranging from bindis to lehengas and of course, mehndi too. The grace of peacock and its
beautiful long neck and beautiful feathers simply add the best possible charm to your mehndi
We also have Added Some Other Bridal Mehndi Designs for Wedding. Check It Below.
So, call out to all the brides-to- be, if your mehndi design was keeping you worried, here we put an
end to it so that you can make the most of this time. Let us know which design you plan to pick.